Drummond Island Grooming Association Trail Report
- Trail Condition: Good
- Last Groomed: March 02nd, 2020
- Base Snowfall: 4"
- Reported On: March 03rd, 2020 @ 6:50pm
March 3, 2020
- Groomer Report
- The snow base varies from place to place on the island., anywhere from 3 inches to 1 feet! Our conditions range from good in areas to poor in others! The sun so seems nice but it is deteriorating the snow on the trails. Over all they are flat and there is still some good riding left……
- The west is in good to poor condition. The only reason I say poor is due to a mile stretch along the shore on the south end of the island near Canoe Bay!
- The east end of the island is still in good shape! Again there is an area
- along the North eastern shore line
- that’s a bit thin but passable! The groomer is still staying on top of the water holes which is a good sign!
- Keep your best snow dance! We need more snow!
Please remember it only takes a few minutes for hypothermia to set in once your core body gets wet!
Poor Trail Complaint