Drummond Island Grooming Association Trail Report
- Trail Condition: Good
- Last Groomed: January 19th, 2020
- Base Snowfall: 4"
- Reported On: January 20th, 2020 @ 2:42pm
- Jan 20 2020
- Groomer Report
- The 6 inches of snow we got Saturday made a big difference! The snow base varies from place to place!
- The west end of the island is in really good shape! The water holes are froze in now. The snow is a bit thin along the south shore though!
- The east end of the island is another story! There are still water holes there that we are breaking through! Do not go between the Maxton plains and Glenn Cove that’s the worst area! Lots of water holes and little snow, through that area! This cold weather should help! You go to Marblehead if you come from the other direction though!
- Get your best snow dance boots on and start dancing your boots off! And add an extra flare for some cold weather t00!
Please remember it only takes a few minutes for hypothermia to set in once your core body gets wet!
Poor Trail Complaint